Saturday, December 10, 2011

[ a touch of INDIA ]

Vibrant friendship bracelets are this season's IT accessory... and HONORINE's braided version is an exotic choice.
These eclectic pieces pop when worn alone or I would wear them as a part of a diverse array of bracelets.

Behind HONORINE is Fanny Boucher, a French jewelry designer now living in India.
She sais: "I am very much French at heart, but the longer I live in India, the more I realize how both cultures, so different in appearance, work beautifully together. From India I love the bold colors, the old jewellery techniques..., but my obsession for harmony and proportions clearly comes from my more classical, European background."

I actually feel like trying to do a bracelet like those myself! haha.

Click here to see more of her collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment