Thursday, December 15, 2011

[ be MINE ]


Yes, I admit, sometimes I'm still a child at heart....
So when I stumbled over Mr.Finch's "beasts" (as he calls them) I fell instantly in love with them.

Mr. Finch is using rescued fabrics & objects and he believes it adds a certain charm to his work... to make it utterly unique. As you can see he has a strong sense for textures and forms, and strives to "make everything as beautifully as possible".
So for these animals it's really not only about "being cute", but so much more about finding new beauty in something that was worthless or to be thrown away. It's like giving a second life to these "bits & pieces".
So I'm wondering what's the story of each of these creatures!


Click here to see more of Mr. Finch's adorable animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment