Thursday, December 29, 2011

[ RUBY red desire ]


"I've got a ruby red desire
Like a virus like my last hope
I've got a ruby red desire
I've got to hear the red bird sing
I've got to rip this cord
And rinse this lazy blood
Clear a path and walk away

[Chorus]
I've been waiting for the sky to fall
I've been thinking I could lose it all
I've been waiting for the safety net
Tell myself that I'm not ready yet
.........."

When I discovered those loafers, it reminded me of a song I used to listen to a LOT... "Ruby Red" by Heather Nova.
Not that the lyrics have anything to do with shoes.... ;)

I'm a huge believer that loafers are the new must-have-flats. I've always struggeled wearing Ballerinas, it just doesn't suit me, but loafers are a whole different story... dandy-like & super cool in this shiny woven leather!  

DIEPPA RESTREPO - Dandy Woven Rubi Metallic (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment