Monday, March 12, 2012

[ TWO innovators ]



After all I think I gonna need to book a trip to Paris.... not that I miss Paris that much, but somehow I feel I can't possibly miss the "LOUIS VUITTON - MARC JACOBS" show at Les Arts Décoratifs.
Here a little preview from inside the exhibition celebrating the work of two men who changed the face of fashion and style in their times - Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs (read Marc Jacobs' Biography here).
"More an invitation to analysis than a traditional retrospective, the parallel stories of Vuitton and Jacobs permit an in-depth look at the fashion industry during two decisive periods," a release from the label explains, "one beginning with 19th Century industrialisation and the other peaking in 21st Century globalisation." Click here to read more.....
The exhibition last until September 19 - click here for the Museum details.

No comments:

Post a Comment